Powerful Solutions for Cleaning and Lubrication!When it comes to chemical products, you need powerful solutions that work easily, safely and effectively. Our products have not only withstood the test of time, but are requested again and again by a wide variety of engineers and technicians who have put their trust in our product quality.
International Products Corporation rewards that trust by promising fast, efficient, and highly responsive service as well as safe, environmentally sound practices in every area of our business. All of our cleaners and temporary assembly lubricants are manufactured in the USA in our ISO 9001 Certified facility.
In addition, we offer comprehensive product education and guidance. Our video library features informative videos to help you decide which product will best fit your needs, and our product specialists are available Monday through Friday to answer all your questions. Our specially formulated, free-rinsing precision cleaners are among the safest and most effective on the market. And our non-toxic, water-based temporary lubricants significantly reduce friction—making assembly operations easier than ever.
In 2021 IPCW was acquired by DuBois Chemicals, the mothercompany of CIMCOOL. Cimcool will supply and service the IPC products direct from CIMCOOL locations in Europe, resulting in a fast and reliable delivery time.
The IPC productlines consist s of two product groups:
- Temporary rubber lubricants
- Specially formulated precision cleaners
P-80 TEMPORARY RUBBER LUBRICANTS
The safe, easy, inexpensive way to improve production and assembly operations involving rubber and soft plastics.
The “Product of Choice” for installation and assembly of rubber parts!
Water-Based | Non-Flammable | Ready to Use
What are P-80® Temporary Rubber Lubricants?
P-80® Lubricants are unique assembly aids. They are specifically formulated to provide temporary lubrication that makes rubber easy to install, remove, or otherwise manipulate. P-80’s temporary nature is a result of its chemical composition. The lubricants provide a high degree of lubricity when wet, but because they do not contain any silicon or other persistent ingredients, once dry the slipping action goes away. P-80® products are also free of petroleum distillates, so they will not dry, crack or otherwise harm rubber parts. P-80® is compatible with most metals, plastics, and natural and synthetic elastomers. Also available in incidental food contact formulas (IFC)!
P-80® products have been proven effective for a wide range of assembly operations involving:
Boots, Bumpers, Bushings, Diaphragms, Foam grips, Grommets, Hoses, Insulators, Mounts, O-rings, Plugs, Rubber moldings, Seals, Sleeves, Tires, Rubber washers, Wire harnesses, ... And hundreds of other rubber and soft plastic parts.
USE P-80® TO HELP:
- Avoid musculoskeletal and slippage related injuries
- Increase production rates
- Achieve closer fits
- Reduce Rejects
- Improve product performance
- Reduce installation force
ABOUT THE LUBRICANTS
- P-80® Emulsion “The Original.” A blend of synthetic esters and water. P-80® Emulsion provides a thin film of lubrication to significantly reduce friction.
- P-80® THIX A non-drip thixotropic gel that is ideal for overhead and vertical assembly operations. Provides excellent lubrication.
- P-80® Grip-it A quick-drying, water-based surfactant mixture that dries tacky to help parts stay in place. Excellent for use on pressure-tested hoses.
- P-80® RediLube A low-residue lubricant designed for use on non-porous and coated rubber surfaces. Lubricates well but dries quickly and completely.
- P-80® Emulsion IFC & P-80® THIX IFC Have the same lubricating properties as P-80® Emulsion and P-80® THIX, but are formulated for use on parts that may come in contact with food. Typical applications include assembly of appliances, pumps, and food-processing equipment. P-80® IFC Temporary Rubber Lubricants are registered with NSF for use in USDA H1 appli-cations and meet FDA regulation 21 CFR 178.3570, which controls lubricants in contact with food surface areas.
- P-80® available in resealable 10 mL tubes! REQUEST A FREE SAMPLE AT WWW.IPCOL.COM or at your local sales representative
DOWNLOAD THE FOLDER
SPECIALLY FORMULATED PRECISION CLEANERSCLEAN TANKS, INSTRUMENTS, LABWARE, MIXERS AND MEMBRANES
Ideal for use in the pharmaceutical, medical device, laboratory, food and beverage, cosmetic, water recycling, wastewater, textile and chemical industries!
International Products Corporation (IPC) offers a full line of free-rinsing precision concentrated cleaners that are effective in a wide range of critical cleaning applications. An economical 1-2% concentration in water is effective for most cleaning applications. Use on metals, ceramics, plastics, filter membranes, glassware and textiles. Our products clean delicate surfaces and rinse completely. Validation methods and health and safety data are available upon request. All cleaners are free of solvents, phosphates, silicates, phenols, and Substances of Very High Concern.
Laboratory research shows: To ensure an effective sanitization of equipment, it is essential for the surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned first.
- Fast, effective soil removal
- NSF-registered, USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Competitively priced
- Highly concentrated liquids make them
economical and easy-to-use
- FREE technical assistance and material compatability testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Solvent , phosphate and silicate free chemistry
- Products available worldwide
- Sample validation methods available
- MICRO-90® ALKALINE CLEANING SOLUTION
A mild yet powerful multi-purpose cleaner that is effective in both industrial and critical cleaning applications. Its unique formulation of chelants, ionic, and nonionic ingredients produces a variety of cleaning actions that include lifting, dispersing, emulsifying, sequestering, suspending and dissolving soils.
- MICRO® GREEN CLEAN CLEANER
A free-rinsing, industrial-strength, hard surface cleaner designed for use in a wide range of applications.
- LF2100® LIQUID LOW-FOAM CLEANER
A powerful, low-foaming alkaline cleaner containing a special blend of chelants, nonionic, and amphoteric ingredients. Designed for use in high-agitation systems.
- MICRO® A07 CITRIC ACID CLEANER
Micro A07 is a non-corrosive powerful blend of citric acid and anionic surfactants. Highly effective at removing scale and milkstone.
- SURFACE-CLEANSE/930® NEUTRAL CLEANER
A gentle, nonionic cleaner designed to deliver powerful cleaning action usually found only in much harsher products. This cleaner’s low sodium content makes it ideal for use on electronic components. The neutral pH makes it suitable for cleaning soft metals and delicate parts. It is effective in hard and soft water, and at room temperature.
- ZYMIT® LOW-FOAM ENZYME CLEANER
A synergistic dual-enzyme and detergent formula that removes protein- and starch-based soils.
- ZYMIT® PRO ENZYME CLEANER
An enzyme and surfactant cleaner that breaks down and removes proteinaceous soils. It is an effective filter membrane cleaner, especially when used with Micro-90® or Micro® A07 in consecutive cleaning steps.
DOWNLOAD THE FOLDER